voice within

I'm secretly throwing a tantrum. I stomped my feet when I walk around the house, I sighed loudly, and I pat the pillow a little too loud for the house to hear.

It is Sunday and I was supposed to go out with Rizal.

But, he suddenly fell sick and who am I to go against the law of nature and God's doings. I wish Rizal well although deep down I am so sad that we won't be able to hang out.

I want to go out, breathe the fresh air and feast on the inside of a mall but dad drove my car to his Kursus Haji. Because he didn't know my plan was canceled.

I spent 6 days going to school this week, caught a fever and dealt with unmanageable stress. Am I asking too much for wanting to go out on a Sunday for Godsakes!

No one is at fault, really, but I just want others to know that I need to go out and let loose. It's frustrating that no one's paying attention to my tantrums.

Yes, I am 24 in case you're wondering.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)