a case of the used.

Sports Day is tomorrow. I can't wait for it to come and end. I'm accounted for decorating the house tent, which I am most willingly to do. But it's just so hard to get help. I don't mind the slightest bit that I am doing most of the things. Tak ambik hati pun. In fact, it's a joy working on your own and a lot of things get to be done quick. In half an hour's time, I'll be heading to school to finish up everything. The other teachers are coming too. I hope things to be completed early. Coz I dont want to burn my Saturday!!

Did I tell you how terribly affected I was with the PIBG and Hari Kecemerlangan Akademik Day?

I got my mom to send and fetch me to school for 2 days (before I changed my mind). The reason being I have an excuse not to go anywhere and complete whatever 'chores' from her. I don't have my car with me, get it? (Thanks mama for being ever so supportive). Yes, to that extent. I was feeling all traumatic that I kept my distance from her and tried not to bump into her. Even I was surprised that I could be so affected with all of this. Her doings, I mean.

And did I mention that I'm working under her too for this Sports Day? She's the Head of Yellow House. Our Yellow House. And I have this tiny feeling that she's all relieved that I'm with her because things can get done.

Oh well. I know I am accountable after all. Haha

Don't even think I'm going to bagi muka after all of this end. I'm starting to despise you, woman!

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)