looking forward

There are quite a number of things or events which I am really looking forward to as of today. They are (not listed according to priority):

1. My Graduating Ceremony (as Dr. Lawrence put it).
Apart from Marjonians, the rest of Cohort 2 are already graduands thus the name Graduating Ceremony. I'm pretty ecstatic on the prospects of meeting up with my good friends whom I truly missed but I'm not too sure about the venue though. For now, I'm just thankful and excited that I'd be wearing a robe soon and will be receiving the most valuable scroll from the Education Minister.

2. Iwani's engagement
Well, another friend in the bunch who has finally decided to take her relationship to the next level. Congratulations!

3. Hood's wedding reception
This is one occasion which I've been waiting eagerly for quite some time but also one which I am pretty nervous about. It's been 7 years since I left TKC and you know how I feel about meeting up old friends/ex-schoolmates (especially TKCians). It could be inferiority. For the past three years I've met with some and the meetings normally turned out to be okay. Perhaps it is just my feelings clouding me.

4.1st of May & the 29th of May
Escape from school!!!

5. 25th of May
The pay day! Third green slip, ya?

6. Mid year school holidays.
Do I need to say more?

7. Idah's wedding
My first wedding invitation from a colleague, so it does mean something.

8. The trip down under.
Austrayyyliiaaaahhh, here I come!! I was quite shocked when ayah gave his permission for me and sister to head over to Sydney to visit the brother. So, I really hope this will come true, God's willing.

9. More and more and more weddings!
This year has got to be the most booked year for everyone to wed. It seems that everyone I know is getting married this year be it cousins, neighbours, or friends.

10. Hurmm, what about my own big day?
No, no no. No wedding bells are yet to be heard but I suppose a girl can so much dream of her own big day no? Been looking forward to it every single day but the end of the tunnel is still unseen. Oh well. As they say, I can only propose, but Allah dispose. So pray hard, lady!

And that is all I shall write today.

2 Replies:

Dee-Rog May 7, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

11. end of july - the return of Dayana Rogayah! :D

cop, so when's ur graduation? agak2 sempat ke i pegi eh?

me May 7, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

hurmm i dont think so darling. my graduation will be on the 3oth of may.


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)