pregnant...not!!!

I think I am being surrounded by too many pregnant ladies that it is starting to give me weird dreams. Last 2 nights was the second time that I dreamt I am one of those ladies. It's not fun, mind you. I swore I could feel the pain of one who is in labour the first time I had the dream (yes, I dreamt giving birth to a baby but I sat upright the moment the nurse said 'push'). I was afraid of going back to sleep again. And apparently, I was 2 weeks pregnant as far as last 2 nights was concerned.

It felt too real that I nearly got a pregnancy test kit the moment I woke up (just to make sure). Laugh all you want and I won't get mad because these are the things in which I scare myself to the whimp.

Speaking of which, Kak Zu gave birth to a baby girl. I will visit you, insyaAllah.

A month ago I was having this friendly conversation with a teacher.

Me : Bila Kak Mas tu due eh?
Teacher : Entah. Bulan 5 kot.
Me : Ramai cikgu yang tunggu time je nih kan.
Teacher : Tulah.
Me : Akak dah berapa bulan dah?
Teacher : Aaaaaaa...? Akak tak pregnant laaaa....!!!
Me : *gulp* (O-uh) Eh? Ye eh? Ingat akak pregnant.
Teacher : Haaa, perut akak nih mmg macam nih. After bersalin anak kedua tak surut.
Me : Owwhhh.... sorry kak...

Talking about saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. If that didn't embarrass you enough.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)