don't think i know?

I find it amusing when my students discovered that I do listen to the American Rejects and yes, I sing along to the Ting Tings. Their eyes grew bigger and they leaned forward with interest, wanting to uncover more.

If you even care to ask, yes, I do watch High School Musical (reserve your comments for later!) and the ever sensational Camprock (laugh all you want). And you've got to be kidding me if you think I do not know who Bunkface is. Come onnnnn...!

FYI, I am 24 not 42. I'm not that old, am I? You know, these kids are starting to make me feel like I was born centuries ago. I have a 17 year old sister and I still go through moments when we drool over unacceptably good-looking chaps. On certain days, we have a good laugh watching the phenomenal Hannah Montana. Cut me some slack, please.

And they think they can act all cool singing The Cranberries' In your Head, disrupting the class? Hah! Terkejut berok diorang bila aku tau nama The Cranberries. I knew the song by heart (mind you) way before you kids did la. Haha

But then again, even my father listens to The Pussycat Dolls (Jai Ho!) and Jesse Mccartney.

Talking about young at heart.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)