teamwork apekebende!

Ok. I take it back. I do mind that I am doing most of the things. I really do mind when every single thing is left for me to sort and I absolutely mind that the burden is fell upon (nothing but) my own shoulders.

First, the PIBG. Now, this.

I have sinned so much today that I just can't take it anymore. I talked behind people's back. I cursed in front of my students. And my mouth just couldn't stop. I hate what I have turned into under such circumstance. It's not me.

And for the first time, I cried in front of two teachers. I hate it because to me, it's a sign of weakness. But what more can I do when I was left all ALONE to deal with the decoration? All alone, man. That was terrible what you people did to me. I owed my sister big time and my ever so sweet student Zubaidah. She stayed till 4pm with me. The other teachers? Hilang macam lipas kudung. I hate you people right now.

And I think I ought to change my perception towards the despised woman. As much as I still have this tiny notion about you, I'm starting to feel that you might be a caring person after all. She (the despised lady) was the one who comforted me, telling me the right words at the right time. And I totally appreciate that, kak. Thanks to Kak Ina too for understanding, texting me just to check on how I was doing. Terharu gile.

I have to tell you, though, the tent looks absolutely crappy. And I don't even care.

I'm leaving early tomorrow and to my fellow AJKs - you guys are cleaning up the crap.

Oh, I'm so mad right now.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)