IKEA trip

IKEA - at the mention of its name is sufficient to make me go berserk. A trip there will always force me to at least grab something - even if it's just their tiny pencils (which are free by the way). My point is, I lovelovelove IKEA.

The trip there yesterday resulted in an exhaustion of mind. I was mentally imagining how this set of furniture would look in our living room, how that wardrobe would definitely look good in our bedroom, or how EVERYTHING would be a good buy for our new abode soon. I talked non-stop, suggesting ideas of decorations to my mum and siblings that they just let me be. At one point, I could have jumped in joy had it not been for the conscience that's stopping me. Every single thing is just so tempting!

I.just.can't.wait.

I am pretty sure my husband will end up with a headache once we go there together next time :)

Anyway, some pictures taken yesterday on our siblings day out (plus mum and Luqman of course)

Luqman with his lifetime babysitter

My boy


The three of us

2 Replies:

Jarod Yong June 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM  

Oh snap! Your sister is taller than you!

me June 3, 2012 at 9:59 AM  

EVERYONE's taller than me haha


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)