Solid experience

As you probably already know, Luqman has started his solid food. It's been three days now (it's sad that I had to miss this!), and so far he is still not accepting the banana puree fed haha (expected!). Am applying the 4-day rule before moving on to the next menu.

What would be it? Any suggestions? I can't seem to decide yet.

Anyway, below are pictures of Luqman during his feeding taken by my sister :)


Before eating - his usual happy self :)



The first taste of banana puree


"Errrkk!! I want my milk!!" haha

It's ok baby. We'll try again okay?

8 Replies:

soyasofya June 29, 2012 at 11:13 PM  

salam tasha, my sis started with bubur kosong. 1 nasi:10 air. she explained it all here: http://seigidono.blogspot.com/2011/08/shafi-first-spoon.html
all the best!

me June 30, 2012 at 4:39 AM  

Salam Soya!

Thanks, will check it out :)

Jarod Yong June 30, 2012 at 11:01 PM  

4 days rule. Got it.

l July 1, 2012 at 2:11 AM  

next try puree carrot + ebm / epal + ebm.. ;)

me July 1, 2012 at 3:42 AM  

Jarod : yes, a very important rule that one so that if a baby develops any allergy, we can detect the source of food.

El : thanks. Ramai yang suggest carrot puree gak. Banana puree ni dah camper ebm pun dia taknak :)

L July 2, 2012 at 12:51 AM  

owh ya.. try avacado pun bagus.. lg byk khasiat..;)

Raieza Hanim R July 18, 2012 at 10:23 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
me July 19, 2012 at 4:44 AM  

Yes Ieja! Luqman seems to lovelovelove apple and pear. i guess it's the sweetness. Thanks again! :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)