low BP

I went to the doctor today to get myself checked. I didn't plan on not going to work today, but somehow this morning I felt really really tired that I decided to just rest at home.

And surprise surprise! Doctor said that my blood pressure is low, which explains my recurring condition. It's been 2 weeks I have been feeling exhausted, that sometimes I fell asleep before Luqman.

School's been hectic. This week's a winner. I have been coming home like I'm working a 9-5 job every single day. And I am Luqman deprived. Time spent with him is less this week that I feel really bad.

Doctor said that my body is too tired. And I need to eat properly. I admit, this week my eating schedule has gone a little haywire which is why.

And I thought I would be spared from low BP because during my pregnancy, I was clear.

Mum says that's how it is. Once you're a mum and you have a little kid to look after, you will never get enough rest. There are just so many things to handle that most of the time, your own priorities get a back seat.

I don't know why, but the way she said those words touched me.

Anyway, it's time for me to freshen up, eat right, and probably start taking my functional beverage again - a supplement which I have stopped taking for a month (much to husband's dismay hehe)

2 Replies:

Nadia Bakly June 21, 2012 at 4:53 PM  

It's ok tasha, it's one of those phases as a mom. You need rest so Rizal need to play his part ;) (bapak mithali common!)

"Tidur tak lena, mandi tak basah, makan tak kenyang" it's like time 'bercinta' when we have a little kid. Be strong! Stay healthy dear!

me June 21, 2012 at 6:34 PM  

Exactly!

Thanks dear :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)