Double celebration

It was my baby sister's birthday yesterday. In a blink of an eye, she turned 20 (already??!!!).

We celebrated her big two-owh at her favourite, Tony Romas. This time, it was at Cineleisure, Damansara. The three of us met them at The Royale Bintang Damansara (they spent a night there) and off we went together to that night's venue.



Anyway, during dinner, it was just us and those ribs :)







Poor birthday girl, her Blackberry was pick-pocketed on her special day. I guess it wasn't meant to be. We hope you love the presents!



Much love!

We also thought it would be great to celebrate Father's Day, too, so last night's dinner was somewhat special - a double celebration.



We hope you love the gift and the DIY card :)



Happy Father's Day to my baby's daddy too!

To the two important men in my life :

"For your acceptance of the struggle of raising a child, for the times when your life was spared, for the times when our interests are prioritized, and for the times when you never fail to smile, THANK YOU. It is easy for a father to have children, but it is not easy for them to have a real father. And the two of you definitely are one. Love always"

And the rest of the night after that was spent on Luqman, who else :)



Show off those muscles, lil' boy!

2 Replies:

Mommy Brella June 20, 2012 at 9:24 AM  

wht do u think about the service there? Went there twice and the service was POOR! I prefer the warm and cosy service in MidValley tho..ehehe mayb we all xbernasib baik la kut dekat cineleisure tu :)

me June 20, 2012 at 12:32 PM  

It was our first dining there, so far ok je :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)