Just like old times

Sunday was both a frustrating and exciting day for me. Was supposed to meet up with Diana (a high school friend) together with Ina and Hidah, but didn't get to as I was stuck in a traffic jam heading to The Curve and she had to leave just as we were about to park because her daughter started to throw tantrums.

As much as I understood her situation, I can't help but feel really frustrated because we'd planned this for weeks and we haven't met since her wedding - almost a year ago!

Anyway, I still got to meet my other two good buddies who stayed (long enough)! Thanks girls!

We had the greatest time catching up (although not for long) at the Chocolate Lounge - I needed to de-stress with some chocolate lovin'! Just like old times :)

The 3 of us + 1

What I ordered - Belgian Waffle with Choc Ice-cream
Chocolate overdosed :)
Hubby scraping off every bit of chocolate

Cute!

And of course, another family portrait :)


0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)