get well soon munchkin!

Alhamdulillah, my nephew was discharged from the hospital today.


He was admitted yesterday morning after having a fit due to his on and off high fever. Visited him at night after hubby returned from work.

It's every parent's nightmare. I can only imagine both my in-laws' feeling at that moment. Listening to their recount made me shudder, God forbid! They even thought they'd lost him on the way to the hospital as Adam stopped responding and he was quiet *sobs*

Get well soon munchkin. Luqman's waiting to play with you.

We love you!

2 Replies:

ainee June 23, 2012 at 2:16 PM  

bederau darah i tgk title ni. ingatkan luqman masuk hosp. anyways, get well soon tasha's nephew.

me June 23, 2012 at 5:58 PM  

Auwww Ainee you're so sweet!


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)