Kelly in the house!

Luqman was behaving unexceptionally cranky yesterday. He slept less, he wanted to be held most of the time and he refused to properly drink.

He wasn't having a fever - his body temperature's fine. But his stomach was a little bloated - but that's even settled as he farted much.

Handling this sudden change of behaviour and routine was, to me, very tiring and emotionally challenging.

Husband said it could be due to a change of place (we are sleeping over at my in-laws' house for the weekend) or it could be one of that changing month's phase.

Whatever it is, I was very much affected that I actually broke down. I cried because I was worried and mostly, the exhaustion got the best of me.

I told my husband that I am not that strong after all. No matter how many times I told myself to get myself together, be patient and be strong, yesterday was one of the many instances whereby I let myself be overwhelmed with such circumstance.

He nodded, hugged me and rubbed my back in assurance.

Then unexpectantly, he started singing:

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller....."

(together with the dance routine)

And the rest was history.

Love, thanks for never failing to make me smile and be my super super rock all the time. That singing of yours might not be the best I've heard and your dancing definitely needs much practice, but that cute gesture definitely wiped away all worries and sadness.

Just don't do it again, will you?

5 Replies:

Hidayati Farhan June 10, 2012 at 8:41 PM  

ahahaha, klaka ok hubby awk tasha. i just can't imagine myself to face the same problem but without husband. err, nak kena isi borang pindah juga akhir tahun ni. hehehehe.

me June 11, 2012 at 2:24 AM  

Hehe i guess u need that in a partner so nanti taklah dua2 stress. Husband's and family support sgt2 penting, especially after pantang nanti.

So, what are you waiting for? Fill up that form! :)

L June 11, 2012 at 4:46 PM  

lawakla ijal nih.. xjadi nak kesian kat tasha..ahaha..

be strong, tasha..
jauh lg perjalanan ;)

Jarod Yong June 15, 2012 at 10:15 PM  

gosh~~ That's mighty sweet of him! haha~~
Both of you are such a great team! =)

me June 16, 2012 at 3:59 AM  

Elyina : Haha yes, perjalanan masih jauh lagi. Moga tabah!

Jarod : Sweet rigghttt?? haha Auww, thanks Jarod. We are trying to be the best, hopefully :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)