Hear ye! Hear ye!

I am now the S/U Peperiksaan. The previous S/U was granted her transfer out of her expectation, so as one who is familiar with SAPS (and also the JU), I am, hands down, the most apt candidate to fill in the vacancy.

My feelings of this new appointment? One, I already saw this coming, so no surprise there. Two, I don't know what to feel, really. But I am a little sad knowing that I have lost a dedicated colleague whom I had such good chemistry with in carrying out exam-related stuffs.

I really hope that I'd be able to carry out this huge responsibility properly, with utmost patience and that everything will be eased.

Because now, at this very moment, I feel like going out of my mind dealing with the SAPS system, which is delaying every bit of my work. And this is not the first time *sigh*

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)