hair fall

I have been experiencing a very terrible hair fall for the past month.

In fact, it started ever since Luqman has mastered the skill of bubbling (fact or fiction?) - only this time it has gotten worse. My hair fall is so terrible that it has become unmanageable and is such a nuisance I feel like going bald.

The elders say that once your baby starts to bubble, the mother will experience hair fall. It did to me, but I'd like to think that it's just pure coincidence. The fact is, it has got to do with hormones.

I got myself a haircut but the hair fall still persists. So, pasrah je lah. But I got tired of daily cleaning of the floor as it is such an eye-sore to see strands of hair everywhere. The fact that my bedroom tiles are white does not help at all.

I hate the time when I wake up - segumpal rambut di bantal. I hate it when I pull off my scrunchy - segumpal rambut juga gugur! And especially when I wash my hair - a sight which is just not pretty. If I were to collect all those strands, I would have come up with a wig of my own. I definitely can feel my hair is thinning *sob sob*

So! I decided to get myself the zinc supplement which was suggested by my friend yesterday (finally!).

It is the Bio Zinc Blackmores Dietary Supplement.

I didn't know which one to get since my friend told me any zinc supplement will do (she's a doctor so I hold on to her words!) and insyaAllah will not affect my baby upon consuming, so I grabbed the aforementioned bottle mainly because of its familiar name and its cheap price compared to the others :)

It contains 90 pills so it will last up to 3 months (it's a once-a-day-dose). It's only my second day so I can't really tell whether or not it works. I will definitely review it later on.

In the meantime, Blackmores, work your wonders! InsyaAllah :)

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)