surprise surprise!

This item arrived yesterday which definitely surprised me;

*

*

*

*

*

*


Yep! You got it right - an upright chest deep freezer!

No wonder my husband kept on calling me to ask what time I'll be home from yesterday's outing - turned out there's a delivery!

And then it all came back to me - the phone call to confirm our home address the night before; his sms that read "ada orang nak hantar barang you" (which I had no idea but didn't care to probe him further) when asked why he called - it made perfect sense!

I have always wanted a deep freezer to store my EBM (expressed breast milk) since the current one has limited storage. I am sharing it with other frozen food which to me isn't appropriate and not properly organized. Poor family members who sometimes have to limit their buying of frozen food due to the space my EBM took up.

So, we had been scouting around, looking for best buys but hadn't really agreed on one because so many things got in the way that I said this can wait.

However, day by day, the current freezer has no more space and I got worried.

And yesterday, the solution arrived. I cannot be more thankful. Touched too, by such romantic gesture :) I am surprised, alright!

Thank you so much, love, for your understanding and support. InsyaAllah with a proper storage place, I will be more semangat in my breastfeeding journey and I pray that Allah will grant me sufficient 'golden liquid'! Amin!

2 Replies:

Nadia Bakly June 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM  

wow! great job rizal! so sweet! ok now lets penuhkan this deep freezer plak ok ;)

me June 9, 2012 at 1:43 AM  

Heee, already did!!


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)