of the list!

I have settled the forms, alhamdulillah. A huge relief that one. Another important point off the list.

It's now only a matter of time. It is next month. Well, approximately less than 2 months, if calculated - 51 more days! Are you kidding me?!

To tell you the truth, I don't know what to feel. It's everything I should be feeling, rolled into one I guess. Right now, I am in the so-called quarantine phase. My parents are really keeping an eye on my whereabouts it feels like they're slithering under my skin! Haha Rizal and I are meeting less too, I wonder if it's purely coincident or we're just busy. I don't mind really, for we have things to settle on both of our sides.

Our weekends leading to our big day are already filled up I don't know if we could slot in anymore time for ourselves. It's going to be hectic, for sure but I am so relieved we don't have to worry about the bigger issues. I have long made sure I settle on them approximately 4 months before my big day. And I am glad I did. At least now we only have to worry about things like if we have got enough bunga pahar, do we need to print more cards or if we need to add any decoration to the already finalised dais. This time it will be for running errands on a smaller scale which is not that stressful.

Oh boy, I can't wait to see how everything will turn out. I can only hope and pray that there will be no glitches. Overall, I am pretty happy with my choices and I am glad that I get to make most of them. After all, it is my wedding no?

As for now, I can only say,

(!!!)

4 Replies:

sd. October 6, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

yeay!!!

tak takut ke?

me October 6, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

kinda. but i'm trying to kepp my cool :)

Haneesa October 6, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

wow! 50 days??? i'm about 80 plus days and i'm scared as hell! good luck to your dear :) i'm sure all will be well for you amin

me October 6, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

kakak : i dont know if i'll start getting cold sweat later on but right now i'm even surprised by how cool i am haha


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)