sakit gigi

I had my fair share of pain for the last 3 days due to an unforeseen toothache. Eurghh. Let's just say the days were among my lowest. I couldn't sleep. I had to gorge down only soup (even that caused me enough pain already). I was starving and so I had been an angry person a few days back. Smiling proved to be a task because any move around the mouth can cause intolerable pain.

PICTURE FROM GOOGLE

Anyhow, I survived. Rinsing with salt water worked big time before I went to the dentist this morning. As expected, the dentist performed a minor surgery on my tooth. I think it was the canal root treatment. The dentist said "Hurm, mari kita cabut akar gigi. Dah mati semua nih" Cabut what??! My heart drummed really hard and fast as if it's going to burst through my chest. Let's just save the horror of having all them tools drilling and moving in my mouth (not to mention the embarrassing chokings).Thanks to the buse, the pain was hardly felt but still it scared the hell out of me. I went out dizzy with a swollen lip and gum after 1 and a half hours praying for my life in the room. Pheww!

Alhamdulillah, I'm feeling much better. My tooth is way better than before. The pain has subsided. I can munch on solid food a bit but I'd like to keep it to a minimum for I fear the pain will ensue later. I can't wait for my next appointment.

Esok kena pergi sekolah.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)