twilight la bagai

I was so ecstatic at first when my sister told me that Star Movies will be showing Twilight. It premiered yesterday night, but much to my expectation, I actually went to bed and missed it. I guess I am not meant to watch it. Ever since it first came out, I never get myself to watch it. After awhile, I lost interest and I don't have that enthuse anymore. What with the never ending coverage to the extent that it got totally overrated, the movie kinda annoys me. Suddenly I hate RB and his co-stars.

I don't even read the book but I just want to see it for myself and affirm others' comments and reviews. Maybe it is a jiwang vampire movie, after all. And a friend actually said that New Moon is sedih, as in pathetic sedih. Haha is it that bad? Or maybe she's just not into it. I get her. No offense, but why drool over a 'sejuk' vampire, with a sejuk badan and all?

3 Replies:

Jarod Yong November 24, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

The first one was okay.
This one might actually be good...
Hopefully.

Haneesa November 24, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

haha. i thought i was the only one who didn't fall in love with that sejuk (as you put it) vampire. hahahha. i do think it is overrated, which totally turned me off reading the book or watching it. :)

acom December 1, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

haha..ye ye,,housemate aku pon dok beria tengok, sampai hafal dialog..girls mostly excited nak tengok sebab ade mamat hensem


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)