sunday night ramblings

These days, I can't seem to understand why I am being so sensitive of things, perhaps a little bit too much even I can't stand it. For all I know, it might be paranoia. Of what exactly, I am not too sure myself. I guess I am just thinking too much. Or, what I really need is to get out and meet people I haven't met in such a long time. Clear the head for once and forget the mess that's clogging my brain.

Suddenly all of these seems propitious. Hurmm.

And have you seen 2012? It is haunting me I can't even shake it off my head. I am still shaken by the whole 'end of the world' depiction which I thought was pretty daunting. I cried, yes, thinking that one day it will happen and when it does, nothing (I mean nothing, not even that fancy, state-of-the-art ship) could save us. It's just beyond our imagination, and what 2012 portrayed was just the tip of the iceberg kan. Or probably not even close. But it was a good watch despite it being a tad too long.

Oh, it's past my bedtime already. I better stop if I do not want to start my day languidly tomorrow.

1 Replies:

Jarod Yong November 19, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

Let the end come if it has to come.
We should have no regrets & be personally ready to meet with our maker.


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)