buruk perangai

Just thinking about yesterday can make me go berserk. I can already feel the anger building and my breathing short and heavy.

Picture this :

The queue was already endless but you joined in because mom wanted KFC. It's the weekend, you should have known, but you didn't mind because you have all the time. The line seemed to take forever to budge an inch and you started to wonder what's taking so long. You looked to your right and you saw faces of exasperation and impatience on each queuing customer. After a while, you grew impatient too because it's been a ridiculously long wait. An aunty bravely voiced her dissatisfaction which was soon joined by a pakcik. The manager tried to calm them down, whom at that moment already bonded due to a shared concern. You, on the other hand, knew better. As it turned out, three young ladies were to be blamed. Poor KFC workers were wrongly accused. These three ladies, apparently (even after a long wait themselves), hadn't made up their minds on what to order. Yes, they should have mentally decided, but no, they chose to discuss that when ordering. That caused the long wait. After having to wait for another long dreadful one, they briskly walked away with their takeaways without any tinge of guilt displayed albeit the angry ferocious faces turned towards them


I slapped them hard - how I wish.

Sakit hati bukan?

4 Replies:

Nina Samad November 10, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

oh, bodohnye... kalau nak pilih lama-lama, go somewhere u can sit down, browse and flip through the menu, and tell the waiter again and again that u haven't decided lah. why go to a fast food and slow it down?

i would give them a flying kick. a really hard one.

Jarod Yong November 10, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

women are so insensitive!
hahaha~~

Come on... dont get angry over KFC!

Haneesa November 10, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

omg that is so very the kurang ajar. bukan buruk perangai lagi. i would've liked to give them 2 ringgit worth of my thoughts. tsk. ada lagi orang macam ni dalam dunia.

me November 10, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

nina : lol. that would suffice ke? hehe

jarod : i'm not angry over kfc lah. it's those ladies *gusfrabaaaaaa...*

kakak : oh they do exist. somehow i je ke yang encounter org mcm nih. so many times plak tu


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)