let's watch them all

I can't seem to remember when was the last time I watched a movie and one which is so worthy of the amount I had to pay. I will not include Harry Potter movies because I will be biased -- they are among my favorites and no matter what people say I think they're worth the pay and nothing beats the satisfaction I gained. Again, I am biased.

These days, I seem to lag on the latest movies shown. It's quite frustrating that every other weekend has to be filled with 'activities' which are of utmost priority that watching movies has become somewhat demanding to fulfill. I made plans, but none actually happened.

I missed on quite a few which I promised to watch, but rest assured, I was less exasperated than I used to be on similar occasions. It's okaylah to miss some, can buy dvd what. But of course, there will be the issue of when to get them. Plus, I won't be a 'law abiding citizen' if I do so (hint : the movie that I want to watch so badly). And I wonder when will My Sister's Keeper be out because friends overseas have watched it and they cried real bad. I can't wait to cry too.

And perhaps give The Time Traveler's Wife a try. I've read raving reviews about it and I might as well drag Rizal along. Oh, and 2012 too just because the trailer gripped me and Adam Lambert sings the soundtrack :)

2 Replies:

Haneesa November 10, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

ahahhaha. i seem to lag where movies are concerned too! prior to time traveler's wife, the last one before that was ice age 3! imagine that. that's how long it has been. haih...

me November 10, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

ica age 3 was super cute and hilarious. and that was quite some time ago hehe


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)