mission failed

My mission today was to have Burger King for lunch. I was all ecstatic when I got to know Burger King has opened another branch here in Bukit Tinggi Klang--I don't have to go all the way to Shah Alam anymore to satisfy my cravings.

So, on the way back from school today I drove straight to BBT One where the supposedly new Burger King outlet is located. I was so sure of its location that I didn't realise I ended driving aimlessly searching for a nowhere-to-be-seen Shell -- the landmark -- for approximately half-an-hour. How could I have missed it?

I called mom, and she said there was no Shell in Bukit Tinggi. But does that mean the map in the flyer is wrong? So I decided to round the area again, but to no avail.

You can imagine how frustrated I was for not being able to have Mushroom Swiss for lunch.


Oh yum!!

I then made my way to the nearest A&W and ordered my all-time favourite Mozza Burger.

Better than nothing, right?

I am going to find out where exactly that Burger King is.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)