mundane first week

The first week of holidays are nearing to an end. And I haven't quite savor the sweet taste of holidaying no matter how delighted I am on the prospect of not going to school for 2 weeks.

For one, I have loads of exam scripts waiting to be marked. They are left untouched, still. There seem to be no perfect timing for me to even start reading the essays. Subjective marking is totally agonizing. After only a few papers which I managed to mark in school, my head throbbed like crazy. These students can really come up with ridiculous answers and they sure do know how to crack me up, but too much of those prove to be life-threatening. And right now, I'm saving up the courage to face more of those kind. *sigh*

Secondly, I have my SPP interview coming up this Tuesday. The last time I felt this anxious was 6 years ago when I sat for my interview applying for the course which I have completed. I forgot what it's like to be interviewed, the whole decorum and etiquette. I guess I should stop worrying on how it would turn out and start reading the essentials. But the slothfulness in me is way greater than I thought so everyday is just another lazing around day but read. I think I need to feel more pressured but even just 2 days away, I am still not there yet.

It's probably because I have many great events lined up leading to the interview day. I have weddings to attend, date with friends, meeting a family friend whom we haven't met for quite some time and other things which are appealing to my liking. It helps to put the interview at the back of my head for a while.

Alright, time to boost my spirits up! Prison Break, here I come! It has ended for good, do you know that? No more Scoffield ;(

2 Replies:

sd. June 10, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

no more MY mr scoffield?

omg.

have to catch up nih.

me June 19, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

yess and the ending is pretty sad but expected. :(


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)