life's a climb, but the view is great

If any of you really know where the title came from, you could have guessed the rest of this post's content. Oh yes.

Today, I decided to be extra nice to my sister by treating her to a movie -- a phenomenal movie, oh God -- that I have agreed to watch with her. And that movie being Hannah Montana, the movie. And my baby sister is 17 years old.

Forget about what I felt or that one time when I actually felt really enthralled with the whole thing. I do not regret watching it although I wouldn't do it all over again (obviously). I enjoyed the soundtracks and believe it or not, there were more than twice when I sniffed and I had something in my throat. Had to hold back my tears, too. Didn't expect that, though.

The twisted tale tells of Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana's popularity begins to take over her life. Miley Stewart, on the urging from her father takes a trip to her hometown of Crowley Corners, Tennessee to get some perspective on what matters in life the most (Taken from Wikipedia). A very straightforward and a cliched Disney movie, but I'd say give it a try. You'd be surprised on how exciting it can be. And I know you'll love the Hoedown Throwdown song and the cool moves they show. I know I love it!

And I bought three educational books from the MPH Jimat Sale! It's been awhile since I get my hnds on books which are worth buying so I can't wait to start!

So as you can see, I treated myself first before I came home to the mounting scripts which in all honesty I'm starting to resent. Forgive me for wanting to relax during the holidays and blame the school for scheduling the exam at a time so inappropriate. Geeeezz....

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)