what you do count, so think

It's the new MTV now and I love it!

I love what they're showing on National Geographic. I love absolutely everything! I am totally hooked to all the brilliant and gripping documentaries. Even the short advertisements urging people to recycle. And that's the tagline up there.

There is always something to learn which enlightens me. It's like reading a 3D-encyclopedia on a daily basis. Makes me realize that there is so much that is happening on the other side of the world and so much to know. My sister thinks I've moved on to the next level (if you get what she means) but I think age is not the prerequisite for anyone to watch such channels--she thinks only old people watch National Geographic. I think she forgets that I am 24 years old -- so that makes me an adult (enough). Haha

The comical-like adverts about recycling knock some senses in me. I used to recycle--occasionally, that is. But at least I did. I don't see me doing it anymore. So yeah. What I do count and even if it's just a small noble step, it can change something.

So think, people. What we do count, and let's do it right! :)

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)