life's brief candle


Life's a walking shadow

I'm still in shock, just like everyone else is. It's like being told your own mother has a few months left to live. And that to me, is just too much to swallow.

I don't think I can say 'be strong' to them twins simply because I know it's not easy. It took me awhile to gather myself and contact them. I was afraid of saying the wrong things or maybe I do not know how to say the right things appropriately.

Who would have thought. It's just that, why does it have to be so soon? I know I shouldn't say this because it's all fated. I guess I'm still in denial and I have to be redha.

And cancer knows no nobody, it doesn't choose and it is still the number one killer among women.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)