flawed

Today could be a fine day if it wasn't for a blot which totally ruined it. I came home all excited knowing that my graduation photos were ready only to discover that they printed my university's name wrongly. It affected me so bad that I was in a foul mood, I didn't like how I behaved. I swore I wrote Macquarie University very clearly (in fact it was in the form they sent me which they should have a copy) that they must have been blind to print Victoria University of Wellington instead.

Of course compensation is guaranteed (in fact I'm getting it) but that's not the point. I'm so frustrated that they did not double-check and my happiness is short-lived because of that flawed picture.

How can I not be mad? Eurrgggghhhh....!!!

3 Replies:

sd. June 24, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

aku x check plak nama uni betul dak.

lol.

Anonymous June 25, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

ouww..pity tasha

Anonymous June 26, 2009 at 2:27 AM  

have u called them n asked them to do something about it? sbr je laaaa...


i didn't know u had a new one up... missed your writings =) glad i found it again =)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)