spread the love

I have so much of energy right now that I am fidgeting. I wish I could have channeled it at the gym had I gone for that Cardio class, but since it's J-Card Day, I'd rather save myself the hassle of searching for a parking spot. Plus, it's Wednesday--the American Idol day--and I do not want to miss out on watching Adam Lambert in action. And boy, Adam is one talented guy. My dad is now his number 1 fan. How surprising!

It's been a funny week this week. And the one prior. I think I'm experiencing dejavu. Although weird, this whole thing somehow brings energy to my body. I don't have an explanation to that, but the fidgeting has got to be one of the effects. And I am always on my toes. I must have looked like an eager beaver on the run.

Anyway, I've been waiting for this picture! She is going to be a mummy soon. And I luuurrrrvveee playing with your belly, hommie!


And congratulations to Iwani on your recent engagement.


Also, to my beloved Farhan who got engaged last weekend too. I wish I could make it to your ceremony.

Oh well.

All the happiness in the world to all of you. And to me too! :)

1 Replies:

sd. May 14, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

finally,

one entry berbau happiness. ;)

God bless u babe.


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)