monthly indulgence

Today was exceptionally fun. I wouldn't say spending is total fun when it nearly burnt a whole in my wallet but I enjoyed it because it is the first time I've ever shopped for stuffs which I really wanted ever since ... well, moons ago? So I don't really mind, although I have to say that money doesn't buy much these days. With RM100 in hand, you could probably get a simple top (with the simplest design one could imagine) but one which carries a brand. And everybody knows that it's the name that adds on to the moolah.

I always have this thing about branded items. I get easily upset when I see items which do not deserve to cost that sky-high. It's plain ridiculous, really. It's probably the foreign rates but I just don't get it why it has to be that costly. But then again, maybe quality is the reason. Ah, never mind. I wear simple clothes and I don't mind at all that most of my clothes are brandless. After all, doesn't the story The Necklace taught you enough? Haha! Fabulousity doesn't need a lot of money if you know how to.

And if there is anything in the world that I don't mind spending--even if it means giving away a huge sum of my money--would be handbags!! Oh yeaah! They make me go jelly. Speaking of which earlier, I had a heart-flipped over this gorgeous handbag of a colour that I have been dying to own. You guessed it right--I bought it in an instant heartbeat! And what was more surprising was it didn't even cost me that much. It was a good catch, actually.

I just have to anticipate Rizal's response when he sees me with another handbag again tomorrow. I'm pretty sure he's relieved that he's not a female. Oh well, he'd understand! :)

1 Replies:

nuRuL May 17, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

hi tasha its buna
nak promote my online shop hehe ;p

"Starting from Friday the 15th until 22nd of May, you can have your pretty TieRack scarves at as low as RM55 each! So what are you waiting for? Grab yours now before others can :) "


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)