dear friends...

I think I need to stop complaining and whining secretly about work when mine is nothing compared to the uphill tasks my other friends have to shoulder. Makes me feel like an ungrateful being as my abundance of work is probably 5% of their mounting responsibilities.

My empathy goes out to all of you, dear friends, because I truly understand what you are going through. I know it can get absolutely frustrating, like the world is going against you; like you are alone in a vast area with no one to turn to; that the work is never-ending.

But remember, "God allows life to be rocky. His challenge is not to let the rocks grind you into dust, but to polish you into Diamonds. So stay precious always as a teacher" (Thanks Durra, for the message).

Cannot wait for next week to come when I'll be seeing most of you!

1 Replies:

sd. May 23, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

takpe t.

blog ni je paham apa ko rasa.

luah la di sini.

bleh jugak aku baca.

:p


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)