is this the end?

If I could turn back time, I would have fixed today so that it won't turn out to be as agonizing and testing.

Never in my life I've felt so sad, exhausted, and absolutely drained. I am truly affected by their doings and behaviours.

Is it any wonder why teachers are among the people who frequent the hospitals and also among the majority who are most likely to end up at the mental institutions? Research has proven that.

I wonder too, what are today's parents doing? Gone all the virtues and respect; the good that is supposed to equip their kids from home. But I don't blame them parents entirely although what is portrayed by their children is enough to provide a snapshot of the kind of background they come from.

I think today's younger generation has lost that goodness. They disrespect the elders like nobody's business and true enough, they turn out to be a bunch of hopeless kids.

They are in a terminal condition.

I think I might have just given up on them.

3 Replies:

sd. May 15, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

if you were sent here, you will surely feel the joy of teaching and sharing your life with the kids.

wonderful kids.

if.

sd. May 15, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

hang in there.

*tadi lupa. :p

me May 16, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

thanks sayda.

to say that all of them are disrespectful is probably unfair. the majority of my students are really nice and they made teaching a pleasant experience for me.

it's the few that tear me down and they spoil the day.

I hope to not be so affected because heck, there are more who need me right? :)

you enjoy your life there. nanti aku lawat!


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)