simply deliciosio

The 4 days holiday is ending soon. Tomorrow, it's back to school again. Can I just skip these last two weeks and fast forward it to the 27th please?

My principal is retiring this coming Friday. That's probably the main reason why I hate the fact that tomorrow is the start of school. Major work to be done by all teachers. I'm pretty sure the upcoming week will be hell for all of us. Let's just say she's expecting a grand celebration of some kind which we hope will be pulled off perfectly. Moga Allah permudahkan segala urusan, amin.

Anyway. I'm just going to feed you with some pictures of food which I consumed for the past 2 days. Don't you just love holidays? They're a perfect excuse to forget about diet and the gym for once!

Nasi Ayam Manchongkam


Rizal brought me to this place at Section 7 Shah Alam. It specializes only on chicken rice. I ordered Nasi Ayam Garing and Rizal ordered Nasi Goreng Ayam Garing. Like the name, yes, the chicken was really crispy it felt like I was munching on chips! It was okay. If only the chilli wasn't too sweet.

Cooking with no recipe

My sister put on her chef-at-home-mode on and prepared us this deliciously healthy dinner. She doesn't have a name for it exactly because it's like a mix of this and that recipe she learned from the food channel on Astro.

Low calories chicken nuggets with mayonnaise dip, salad with thousand island, grilled bread with cheese, and the no-name dish (the filling for the bread)

The main dish
(ingredients : chicken breast cut into cubes, onions, zuccini, red capsicum, broccoli)


Ready?

Have a taste! Ayah loved it!

Subang Restaurant

We had our Sunday morning breakfast at our all-time favourite eatery, Subang Restaurant in Kelana Jaya. We ordered our usual Yong Tau Foo, Popiah, and Fried Kuey Teow. Nyum! After almost a decade, the taste remains the same.

Ok. Enough of that. Mari berpuasa sunat esok :)

1 Replies:

Yazmin Z. November 11, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

wahhh they all look yummy! i miss Malaysian food, please~ haha I remembered Farouk did mention about this restaurant and the yummy food they served. gotta go there one day :D


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)