can hardly wait

A colleague said to me a few days ago that I am extremely calm for someone who will be getting married in approximately 10 days. I think I have to agree on that. I mean, I don't exactly have to go crazy looking all worried do I?

Despite the jitters I've been having once in a while, I'm all set. You see, I don't go round telling people whatever that's bothering me or anything related to the wedding preparation. In fact, some of my friends are pretty much in the dark of what's going to happen next week. I'm not being secretive, it's just that some things you don't need to disclose to others. I tell when being asked and I inform if I feel the need to do so.

Because I have my family support my back, I can say that the preparation has been truly a family affair. So far, I'm not feeling at all stressed out throughout my preparation, alhamdulillah. He has made it easy for all of us and I cannot be more happy.

I can only hope for the best and anticipate the day patiently. I have envisioned everything since day 1, and to have it set just the way I wanted would be absolutely perfect. InsyaAllah.

Anyway, I received our first wedding gift today! It was from my dad's colleague. Well, technically it's the second after my dad's gift hehe Anyhow, thanks Uncle Yip and wife!

Last day of school tomorrow! (Although I'm silently cursing. Why do we have to come back after the 2 days of holiday again? Urrghh!)

2 Replies:

Anonymous November 19, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

hehe probably tak rase lg, tp nanti nak nikah mesti berdebar-debar/mixed feelings sbb status nak tukar :P

good luck with the preparations tasha!

:)

Haneesa November 24, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

i got your card! thanks dear! hopefully i will be able to make it with the 3 weddings on the same day! haha


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)