the road to sanding day

I'm bored. No, don't get me wrong. Married life is awesome, really. It's the part when he leaves for work and I'm left at home with nothing to do that is eating me out! 12 hours is a pretty long period, don't you think?

One more day and then his long leave commences. Yeay! I almost forget that we have our receptions to go to this weekend. I'm pretty sure it's going to be tiring but it's okay. We're doing this only once, so we're putting the exhaustion at the back of our heads. Plus, we have our honeymoon waiting the following week (which I obviously cannot wait!), so I can't complain can I?

Wow, I'm still very excited and psyched for this weekend. Thursday is our fitting day and I hope everything will go out well with the outfit.

So yesterday, we had our neighbours from our old place came to our house to help prepare the doorgifts. I'm so touched and moved that they willingly came all the way and offered to help. It was definitely a fun and chaotic session with all the makciks chit-chatting non-stop.

One more day to go and everything will be settled, insyaAllah.


p/s It still feels surreal!!

2 Replies:

sd. December 1, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

haha surreal lagi ke.

and the pelamin is still there?

Jarod Yong December 2, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

Enjoy it!
=)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)