a joyful weekend

My brother is, alhamdulillah, back for good. We fetched him at the airport on Saturday night. Now that the family is complete, everything is starting to fall into place.


The next day (Sunday), my homies and I went for our breakfast at the infamous Nasi Lemak Longkang in Taman Sri Andalas. I know, what's with the name right? The stall is actually built over a ditch hence the name. It is also known as Nasi Lemak Haji Mail - the owner, who happens to be a friend of my dad's. However, outsiders or some people do not know the name, so they always refer to it as "gerai yang kat longkang tu eh?" Hehe Despite it's stinky name, the food there are all very very delicious. Besides nasi lemak, they have lontong, mi/mihun soup, soto, and curry mee. This stall was once featured in Warung Kita.

Then at 12.30pm, Rizal and myself made our way to my classmate's wedding in UKM, Bangi. Wan Nadiah and I were classmates back in TKC and we were deskmate once. We reached the wedding hall at around 1.30pm and I was so excited to see a table full with my other classmates - some I haven't met for a long time! However, we didn't manage to get our picture taken wth the bride and groom :( They were busy and we had to rush. I had a great time catching up with friends and reminiscing on the good old days :)

Upon arrival

We shifted to Amie's table before all of us decided to leave at the same time

The 'bakal pengantins' :)

Anyhow, congratulations Wanea and Talhah! May you have a blessed and beautiful marriage InsyaAllah :)

So, it's just a matter of days now :)

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)