gratitude

Asking for help doesn't come easily for me, so you'd better believe that, if I actually do make a request, I've exhausted all other options. Normally, I would try my best to sort whatever it is myself before turning to others. I don't feel great about making myself beholden to people when I know I can do it myself. That's just how I am.

Having said that, it's no surprise that when I need help, I don't really know how to. Stringing suitable words prove to be difficult as I'm not used to it. So when close friends offered to help for anything that needs to be helped for the wedding before I could actually ask them, I agreed. I mean who wouldn't right? Especially for an event like this, extra hands would be very much appreciated. Ni pun rasa macam menyusahkan sangat but I decided to give it a break. After all, it's my wedding so I have the rights to be pampered and feel special once in a while.

Thanks so much for those who have helped and will be helping out soon. And my special thanks to my mum and sister, my bridesmaids in its true sense. I could have never done it without you two :)

15 more days to go!


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)