sajak untuk mu

I went to my table yesterday and found a folder filled with personal poems written by a student I teach. I was puzzled, thinking why are they on my table and I made a quick mental check if it was upon my request. And that's when I remembered this girl had once told me she had written a poem for me and she would give it to me one day.

I read each paper and I stopped at one with the title 'Miss Tasharina' on it. It's a poem about me :
Kemanisan senyumannya
Menjadi semua orang terpaku melihatnya
Kelembutan suaranya
Membuatkan semua orang terpesona

'Miss Tasharina' gelarannya
Dia adalah guruku, yang cukup sempurna
Gayanya persis seperti Ratu Dunia
Semestinya menjadi idaman setiap kaum Adam

Sikap rendah diri yang ada padanya
Sudah cukup untuk memadai segalanya
Kesabaran yang dia miliki
Sungguh mengagumkan aku

Kenakalan anak-anak muridnya
Dia tempuh dengan tabah
lalu menegur dengan cara yang baik
Itulah dia seorang guru yang sangat dikenali
dengan sifat kelembutannya
When I finished, I am almost sure there was a lump formed in my throat. Kau tak terharu ke yob? Haha This definitely made my day, for sure! Although I'm not too sure about the 'kelembutan' and 'kesabaran' part! :)

Oh, the perks of being a teacher. Kau ada orang nak tulis poem saja2? Gurau-gurau aje :)

2 Replies:

sd. November 9, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

jap, cari tisu nk kesat air mata.

:p

gujjob beb.

Yazmin Z. November 11, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

wow.this is so inspiring..


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)