love at first sight

There will come a time when you have this feeling of simply wanting things which in retrospect, you don't even need at all. And that time happens to be today. It's trips like this that is malicious, because you'll never know what's going to catch your eye. When that one thing does catch your attention, it's really difficult to let go.

Just like this Personal Cozy Workstation (with built-in cushion) I found at MPH.

Don't you think it's adorable? And usable? Not to mention very practical. Oh dear. Why? Why in times like these you are somewhat visible to my eyes. All this while, tak pulak nampak bila pergi MPH.

However, I know this is just my lust. I don't need this thing in the first place. My table is just fine. Saja je nak. Mengada-ngada nak guna laptop masa baring la, nak tulis apa-apa kat sofa letak atas lap la. But it's really cute right? It has the built-in cushion and lamp, siap ada tempat letak air lagi! Tsk!

In the end, I decided to let go of this cute little thing and left MPH with a heavy heart :( I pray it will be there at least until at the end of this year so that when I come back later, I'll be able to decide if I really need (or want) it or not.

For now, I am just going to hold on to a quote :

To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.

- Bertrand Russell

Let's hope so.

2 Replies:

Anonymous November 7, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

LOL! a funny entry Tasha! huuu kalaulah boleh beli semue yg kite nak kan?

me November 9, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

tula kan? *sigh* takpe2 melawan nafsu!


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)