chef at home

Now that Luqman's older, his taste buds are also growing. Alhamdulillah, he doesn't seem to have any allergies towards any food consumed yet so far so preparing food for him is a breeze.

So, I have been cooking up varieties of recipes to suit his appetite and I am enjoying the fact that Luqman loves them all! And boy, he is such a big eater! 

This holidays I have prepared all his meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) myself, alhamdulillah. This gives me satisfaction as I can provide him with the best meal and hopefully will give him healthy benefits.

Below are just some of the meals prepared which I managed to snap. Just feel like sharing. I know they are probably simple and nothing out of ordinary, but it's my air tangan. Am proud of it :)



clockwise :

1. spaghetti in homemade chicken ball soup
2. Mickey-shaped pumpkin pancake/lempeng with unsalted butter spread
3. Batted chicken with bread crumbs, mashed potato and steamed broccoli
4. Banana pancake/lempeng 
5. Fried spaghetti with salmon and mixed vege
6. Lumpy rice, mixed-vege soup with celery, and fried ikan tenggiri 

Alhamdulillah, they all turned good. Some of the recipes are my own alterations from the recipes I found from the internet and online groups which I joined. They are really helpful.

I cooked most of the meals using either unsalted butter or Virgin Coconut Oil. They add on to the taste Yes, they taste good coz I have tried myself hehe


Enjoying his food with gusto!

5 Replies:

Unknown December 1, 2012 at 9:17 PM  

Hehe..suka tgok luqman makan mcm xpeduli dh sekililing ap jd. Anywy kak tasha klu guna virgin coconut oil tu buat rendang kn it tastes so good nnti rendang bau harum sgt2. Ok off topic dh.haha

me December 2, 2012 at 3:00 PM  

Budak kecik tu memang suka makan. Hehe oh yes, dah boleh imagine sbb masak lauk biasa2 pun the smell, masyaAllah sangat sedap!!

Nadia Bakly December 3, 2012 at 8:59 AM  

Good boy, luq! Enjoy this when he still loves food and always eager to eat. There will be a time or phase when he rather plays than eat or just simply susah nak makan and have to bribe and pujuk and sabar. Luqman, you are such a good boy!!!!!!!!makan banyak2 ummi masak k :)

me December 3, 2012 at 12:58 PM  

Oh yes Paan. I have been told that many times. For now, I am just going to enjoy the fact that he loves food and have no problem eating :)

"L" December 4, 2012 at 4:54 PM  

agree paan! nanti sampai satu phase, umi tasha akan rasa mcm nak tolong luqman ngangakan mlut..hihihi


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)