Revelation and confrontation

How do you conceal you emotions when you are faced with an unexpected revelation? That you suddenly realise you've been lied to all these while although promises had been made.

Trust is definitely an issue now. Trusting seems difficult at this point, no matter how close the two of you are. I am shocked, sad, angered maybe. Betrayed, mostly. Paranoid is what lingers around you and you seem to question every move, every whereabouts.

I know there has to be an explanation. I am sure.  

Keeping calm and being patient are the best things to do right now. Before the approach takes place.

I pray that Allah will guide me to make the best step in the confrontation.

2 Replies:

FaaFalina December 14, 2012 at 4:08 PM  

why tasha, what happened?

me December 14, 2012 at 10:55 PM  

Just sharing my thoughts. Thanks for your concern Faa :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)