A place called home

"Home is the nicest word there is" - Laura Ingalls Wilder

After almost 1 and a half years' of wait, we finally received the keys to our home yesterday. Alhamdulillah! It's almost surreal walking into our own home. Wow. 

Together with the person in-charge, we checked (more like hubby je) for any defects that needed to be fixed. I, on the other hand, together with little boy were busy walking around, up and down the house admiring its bare content while my mind was already busy imagining the decorations and what not.

I.am.so.excited.

 
Luqman's busy checking out our home and his favourite spot was obviously the plug

Syukur alhamdulillah everything is almost settled now. We obviously can't wait to settle in into our new abode (of course a lot of work need to ensue first). To think that we first purchased this house with absolutely no moolah and we just tried our luck, is just surreal. Scary even! Alhamdulillah, we called it 'rezeki anak' because I was pregnant with Luqman at that time, and everything was smooth and eased with a little pitch here and there. Hopefully the road to moving in will be eased too, insyaAllah - now that I am pregnant again hehe

Did I tell you I am so excited?? Yes, I did! 

Finally, a place we can call home - it's everything we can walk to :)

IKEA, here I come!

5 Replies:

FaaFalina December 14, 2012 at 4:09 PM  

wow, it's truly exciting, and it's spacious too. senang la Luqman nak berlari2 nanti :)

me December 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM  

Alhamdulillah ;)

k.zana December 15, 2012 at 10:31 PM  

nice!!congratulations rina & rizal..lega kan dpt dah ada rumah sendiri..have fun decorating the house k.

me December 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM  

Thank you Kak Zana! Yes, lega sangat alhamdulillah. Oh yes, we will :)

Syida shedot December 28, 2012 at 6:32 PM  

tasha nnt boleh udate deco2 plak =). btw congrats!! bestnyee!


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)