Scribblings at 3 am

Like every other night, I am now awake at such early hour - only I decided not to go back to slumber. Watching both my heroes soundly asleep gives me such content and I like the quietness and serenity of my surrounding. Ah, such a precious me time though the bed is a temptation.

I really don't know where this is going but I just feel like typing away. I know I should probably go back to sleep since Luqman might be awake again anytime, but I think I'll just spend a few more minutes with this post.

This is humbling. This whole me time thing. It allows you to relax, to reflect and well, slack. Slacking is something that I have long forgotten what it's like since I am always on the go and on the look out for Luqman. Even now, truthfully I am constantly checking on him every second, heh. I guess mothers just don't stop do they?

I am suddenly wrapped with this overwhelming feeling which is just hard to explain. Who would have thought that come another 4 months, I will be going through again the wonderful (yet daunting) experience of giving birth (insyaAllah!). And then, I will be a mother of two. Wow, surreal. Syukur! And who would have thought that I am reaching almost a year of breastfeeding my son; while I am pregnant that is! Subhanallah! What an experience and opportunity Allah has given me. Two major things that I am going through beautifully, alhamdulillah. 

Ok, Luqman's awake! Later!

 

4 Replies:

sd. December 21, 2012 at 5:17 PM  

Apa plan nk stop bf lumi after the baby arrives then? Ke bf dua2

me December 22, 2012 at 10:16 AM  

insyaAllah bf dua2. kena master tandem nursing plak :)

Jarod Yong December 23, 2012 at 10:51 PM  

Congrats on your baby #2!
=)

Unknown December 31, 2012 at 11:30 PM  

I know it's easier said than done..but hang in there ya! =)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)