For Muslimah

As far as I remember, I haven't been going to the hair salon for God knows how long. When I was studying, I had my friends to be my hairstylist. At home, my mum willingly provides free service. And I am happy like that.

But recently, I have been feeling the need to pamper myself with a good hair wash and a hair cut. This pregnancy makes me want to chop my hair so badly to clear my head. 

Been going to Empire to this one hair salon (because it has a closed room for ladies but it is always full so every time I had to put it on hold first). Worst comes to worst, I'll just wait for my mum to come back and let her cut my hair.

Until, one fateful day, I was in the car and I saw this huge shop sign :


 

 You could imagine how my heart leaped. A strictly muslimah salon! How come I've never seen this before? 

So today, I made my way there. Oklah. Of course, it's not APT or Vidal Sassoon but it's okay if you feel like having a decent haircut or hair wash. I am pretty satisfied with the service and I might pay them a second visit. For a haircut and hair wash, I was charged RM40. The ambiance and overall deco are satisfactory, too. The staffs and owner are friendly people from Sungai Petani, Kedah. This salon is their third branch and they just opened it in September so no wonder I didn't really notice it although I frequent the route.

So to Klang muslimahs or others within the vicinity, you can make your way here if you feel like pampering your hair. It's in Bukit Tinggi (ok, I don't know the exact address). If you're coming from the Federal Highway drive straight following the Banting signboard, but upon seeing a fly-over after the Andalas traffic light, keep left and make a u-turn under the fly-over and turn left into the shop houses facing the main road. Search for this shop sign, you won't miss it.

Alternatively, if you're from KESAS or Banting, just drive all the way pass Aeon Bukit Tinggi until you see Premiere Hotel and Tesco on your left. Keep left and after the traffic light, make a left turning into the row of shop houses facing the main road. Search for this salon.

Or you can call the numbers advertised.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)