Friday's outing

I went to SACC earlier today to visit a dear friend of mine, Farhan, who opened a booth (it was the Premium Beautiful booth - she's one of the agent) in conjunction with the Pameran Pengantin. I went there with my mum and Luqman of course :)

I decided to pay her visit to collect my stuff from her and also to just feast my eyes on what the exhibition has got to offer. It's been awhile :)

The beautiful entrance. Suits the theme : Cinta Seputih Salju (amboi!)

Once we entered the threshold of the exhibiton room, that familiar feeling came creeping. Just like old times when I was once a bridezilla. Suddenly I felt like getting married all over again! (to the same person, of course). Everything was just so so magical and beautiful!

This is the only picture I captured of what's inside as I was too engrossed with everything.

And every booth I passed seemed to hand me all their brochures and even invited me to sit with them and talk to them about what I want. I guess they didn't get the memo : I'm married lah. Who do you think I'm pushing in the stroller? My son! Haha

Anyway, this is amused Luqman, laughing and gugu gaga-ing away with his nanny while waiting for Farhan who was attending a customer.

Then came Aunty Farhan and Luqman just didn't want to smile! Haha

It was nice meeting you Paan! All the best with your business. Anyone who wants free consultation on this Premium Beautiful corset, do visit her blog and contact her (I have linked her at the above).

both mummies and PB-users :)

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)