once in a while

I am not an avid online buyer or shopper to begin with. Actually, I don't even shop online. However, I do browse on websites that offer online shopping. Though tempting most of the time, I just don't dare to start indulging in what I thought would be an addictive hobby.

Until I discovered Groupon and MilkAdeal not too long ago. Yeah yeah I know, lambat tahu! Oh well, better late than never kan. I'm sure most of you are aware of these sites.

Groupon homepage

MilkAdeal homepage

They're not technically online shopping websites. They offer customers great deals and bargains on almost everything (food, travelling, gadgets, retail and services, etc). If something catches your eye, you buy the voucher and redeem it within a period of time. That's all. I subscribed and I have been getting daily updates on great deals which somehow tempt me, especially the getaway deals! However, the redemption period does not allow me to purchase the vouchers as most of them would be during my confinement period - much to my husband's relief.

So, everytime I browse is the time when I salivate looking at the deals and discounts offered, waiting for the time when I would actually purchase a voucher.

Then, I came across this offer at MilkAdeal :

RM89 instead of RM333.90 for 360° Rotating Pu Leather iPad 2 Case + LCD Crystal Clear Screen Protector + Stylus Pen from All 2 Buys Enterprise [73% OFF]


Click here to view more (the redemption period has ended, however)

My heart jumped because this is what we (read : mostly me) have been searching for. Not so much of the cover but the screen protector. For only RM89, you will get 4 things when the real deal is actually double the price for a cover and a screen protector sold separately. To me, it's a fabulous deal.

Of course, my husband with his skepticism refused to give in. So, I work my words with him yada yada yada and he agreed! So yes, it is our first time dealing/purchasing something online. We still have to wait until the item arrives at our doorstep to really be convinced that their service is up to what they promised.

There's another item at MilkAdeal which I think is really cute and worth buying. This goes out especially to the 1st time mum-to-be's :

RM37.50 instead of RM49.95 for Baby's First Year Record Book from NZT Saujana Enterprise, Bukit Jalil [25% OFF]


Don't tell me you're not the least tempted?? Hehe I could have bought that if I hadn't already have my own personalized baby journal/scrapbook. This would be something treasurable and memorable, don't you think? You could even buy this voucher as a gift for someone else!

Click here to view more of the inside.

So, have a click. Feast your eyes on things that might interest you once in a while :)

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)