It's all in the mind

Fear and worry are the misuse of the imagination. I read that somewhere. It is true.

At this point of time, I am trying really really hard to not fall for those two and let them swamp me.

Fear. The more you think about how everything will be, how much your body can handle the pain, or just how scary the experience will turn out to be, that's what you will get.

Worry. The more you worry, the scarier it gets. They are related.

Like I said, it is all in the mind. It can play tricks on you. So I have to be positive, shut every negativity out.

It is all in the mind.

InsyaAllah!

4 Replies:

Umm Khadeejah December 18, 2011 at 12:09 AM  

misuse of imagination! so true. i'm having this problem too at the mo. tasha stay strong for the baby! :D

me December 18, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

Let us be positive! We are the ones who control our minds :)

Anonymous December 19, 2011 at 10:01 AM  

hi tasya! adilah here.ur cousin!hehe. gud luck!!

me December 19, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

hey adilah! tq for dropping by and tq for your well wishes! mak ngah told me you're already 5months pregnant. congratulations! and good luck too for the remaining pregnancy :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)