into the final round

I turned 26 yesterday. Alhamdulillah. I have always dreamed of reaching this age and looking at where I am right now, I can never be thankful to Him for all that He has showered upon me.

Yesterday, was not only special because it was my birthday but also because little peanut turned 7 months. MasyaAllah! How fast time flies. I can't believe I have surpassed both my first and second trimesters without much complications and in approximately 2 and a half months from now, our lives (my husband and I) are about to change! That thought has never failed to tingle my whole body with excitement as well as anxiety. Until the time comes, I pray that Allah will give me good health and strength to go through this final months smoothly.

I know I haven't been updating here as much especially on my pregnancy journey. For one, facing the laptop's screen is dizzying and I can only think of lying down all the time. Mostly, I have been preoccupied with my own personal Pregnancy Journal.


Ever since I started, it has been like my own baby. I am so engrossed with it right now! It is a book filled with personal pictures, ramblings, baby scans, poems etc. A friend suggested this idea and another friend actually bought the notebook for me. I love it because I get to experiment with the creative side of me and so far I can say that I am proud! This journal has recorded almost everything from the moment I knew I was pregnant, the first kick, my first MGTT and up until now. I hope to note down more of this incredible journey for the remaining months to come. I know it will be something very valuable to the both of us and also to the baby.

Can't wait for the next scan. I can't wait to meet you again, little peanut!

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)