September and October happenings

I attended many special events last month and (especially) this month. There are more to come for the remaining October and even more come November! Thought of sharing so let the photos do the talking :)

24th September - Durra & Muzzammil's reception


Another dear friend of mine, who is also my ex-housemate, and university mate, took the next step in her life. She was officially knotted on the 23rd of September with her beau, Muzzammil. Gorgeous bride, she was. Thumbs up for the food and I absolutely love the whole deco. Lovely! Congratulations Durra! All the best in leading your new life :)

(l-r)married, married, the celebrated couple, will be married, married, will be married :)

1st October - Ammar's 1st birthday celebration/kenduri kesyukuran

It was my cousin's son birthday so they held a kenduri kesyukuran to celebrate his 1st year. Had a great time there. The food was just amazing. Can't get enough of the Laksam. And Ammar Fayyad, may you grow to be an obedient and wonderful son to both your ummi and walid :)


(pictures courtesy of Nana)

2nd October - Ina's parents' kenduri kesyukuran

A kenduri held in conjunction with Ina's parents' departure to the Holy Land, Mecca.

(picture courtesy of Hidah)


8th October - Eda & Ariff's reception

Eda is the one who took pictures of my engagement, pre-wedding, and my solemnization. Now, she is finally married! Couldn't be more happier. Food was G-R-E-A-T and the whole wedding was beautiful! You looked gorgeous, dear! Have a fantastic honeymoon in Maldives!



8th October - Birthday BBQ

Nazliah and her family held a Birthday BBQ to celebrate the birthdays of hers and her husband. This laid back event was held at her parents' backyard. It was a simple gathering for us homies and families and also to celebrate the end of her confinement after giving birth to her second child :)

Our parents are friends since Nazliah and I first met in primary so my whole family was there too. Loved the food, the desserts and the company! Too bad I suffered from an ear pain (it was suddenly clogged and I was slightly hearing impaired that night) so I couldn't really enjoy the night as my head was really dizzy and felt like exploding anytime. I even left early with my husband. Nevertheless, it was a joyous occasion for all of us. We should do this more often! :)

Us

Nazliah with my husband, my siblings and her sister

The delicious rainbow cake which I didn't get to taste. And I made the fruit salad! :)

(pictures by Nazliah)


Looking forward to more special occasions and events this month!

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)