family addition

Another two of my cousin sisters tied the knot recently. Their events were held weeks subsequently, which explained why my weekends were full for the past 2 weeks.

It's amazing to see how everyone has grown when I could still remember the times when we would run around shirtless back at our kampung and all we cared about was who got more 'buah kopi'. Ahh, the good 'ol times.

I managed to attend both their events, alhamdulillah. I have always loved the akad nikah scene so witnessing my cousins being officially knotted after the agreed 'SAH' formed a lump in my throat. Such sacred event, I must say.

Anyway, congratulations to both Ika and Kak Suzi! Wishing you a blissful marriage and may you be granted children in abundance! :)

Ika's solemnization and reception



Kak Suzi's solemnization and reception


Also, congratulations to Farizal (a family friend who is literally like family already) and Hafsah on their recent solemnization, which I missed. InsyaAllah I will make it to your reception this December!

(pictures taken by my brother)

More weddings to attend!

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)